A planned restaurant to be placed at 1008 E. Wood St. was delayed Thursday night when the issue of “screening” — making sure the business property is screened off from any residential property that abuts it — was brought up at the Paris Municipal Regional Planning Commission meeting.
More From Top Story
- Attorney Brent Bradberry is new Circuit Court judge for 24th District
- Democrats meeting tonight
- Henry County Helping Hand to return with live auction in 2022
- Plus Endowment awards over $60,000 to local teachers
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram suffer worldwide outage
- Paris man arrested, accused of kidnapping
- Paris Utility Authority changes its aid to construction fees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.