Lauren Rachel Atkins and Russell Lee Milam were united in marriage on 30th day of September, at four o’clock in the afternoon at the Paris Winery Venue in Paris, TN. Bob Palmer, minister at Sulphur Well Church of Christ officiated the ceremony. Music for the ceremony was provided by David Pi…
Amanda Michelle McDaniel and Matthew James Brandenburg, both of Paris, were united in marriage in a ceremony at 2 p.m. Sept. 10 at the home of the bride’s grandparents on Kentucky Lake. Adam Barker officiated.
Emily Dawn Richardson and Charles Carlton “Trey” Gerrell III were united in holy matrimony on May 27 at Restaurant ACRE in Memphis. Carlton Gerrell, executive minister at TVCC and father of the groom, officiated the 6 p.m. ceremony.
Former Parisian Hudson Bradley and Courtney Emerson of Aliso Viejo, Calif., along with her daughter, Reagan Armour, were joined in marriage Nov. 5, 2016, at Aliso Viejo Country Club, overlooking Saddleback Valley.
Mary Kate Bell of Paris and Griffin Callicott Paschall of Cottage Grove were joined in marriage Nov. 26, 2016, at Sulphur Well Church of Christ in Springville. Randy Stephens officiated.
Jessica Fay-Marie Alexander of Puryear and Timothy Miguel Teague of Paris are to be joined in marriage at 8 p.m. Dec. 31, 2016, at Maplewood Baptist Church in Paris.
Aron Michelle Brisendine and Dustin Michael Norwood, both of Paris, were joined in marriage at 6 p.m. Nov. 16, 2016, in a private ceremony held at the home of Roger and Sue Banks in Paris. Roger Banks of Van Dyke Church of Christ officiated.
Kelsey Nicole Lebechuck of Murfreesboro and Mark Thomas Carlile Hunt of Cottage Grove were joined in marriage at 4:30 p.m. Sat., Sept. 24, 2016, in the barn at the Swepston-Jones House in Crawfordsville, Ark.
Joan Williams Stevens and George “Skip” Howe, both of Paris, were joined in marriage at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 4, 2016, at Mount Zion Church in the Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge.
Sloan Alexandra Lundberg and Dane Huffman Anderson were united in marriage in a 6 p.m. ceremony June 11, 2016 at First Baptist Church in Paris. The Rev. Larry Simmons of the church officiated.
Brianna Marie Sullins, of Columbia, and Jonathan Kyle Smith, Lebanon, announce their upcoming marriage at 10 a.m. on Oct. 8, 2016, at Maple Hill Church of Christ, 102 maple Hill Road, Lebanon.
Chandler Linn Moseley, of Paris, and Gavin Benton Gibson, of Chattanooga, were married in a 5:30 p.m. ceremony May 28, 2016 at Red Bank United Methodist Church in Chattanooga.
- PARIS TN: Groceries striving to meet customer demand during pandemic
- PRESS RELEASE: Camden Woman Arrested, Charged in Double Homicide
- PARIS TN: Wanted burglary suspect caught
- PARIS, TN: World's Biggest Fish Fry cancels rest of this year's events
- PRESS RELEASE: Henry County Medical Center Reports Treating First COVID-19 Patient
- PARIS TN: City, county officials voice support for Lee’s COVID-19 order
- Garage fire being investigated
- PARIS TN: Local precautions taken after Lee’s executive order on COVID-19
- PARIS TN: Truckers attempt to keep supplies moving during troubled times
- PARIS TN: HCMC enters ambulance service partnership
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.