The Henry County School System will be feeding students again beginning Monday.
Meals will be delivered to the various schools in the system at noon on Monday and Thursday of each week through Aug. 20.
Harrelson, Henry, Lakewood, Grove and Henry County High schools will offer summer feeding programs that will allow parents, guardians or students to pick up meals for three days (Monday through Wednesday) every Monday at noon and meals for another three days (Thursday through Saturday) every Thursday at noon.
Meals don’t have to be consumed onsite — just drive through and pick up the meals to take home. No paperwork will have to be filled out and children 18 years and younger eat free.
Other than the county schools, meals may be picked up at these times on Mondays and Thursdays and locations:
• Morningside Assisted Living, 10:45 a.m.
• First Baptist Church, Paris, 10:55 a.m.
• Rhea Public Library, 11:05 a.m.
• Crestview Manor, Brookfield Apartments, 11:15 a.m.
• Vernon Place, 11:35 a.m.
• Mount Zion Baptist Church, 11:55 a.m.
• Tige Robinson Apartments, Noon.
• Tyson Apartments, Noon.
• Family Resource Center — Central Community Service Center, Noon.
• Progressive Baptist Church, 12:15 p.m.
• Cottage Grove Methodist Church, 12:30 p.m.
• Puryear Methodist Church, 12:45 p.m.
For more information, call Karen Wilson at 642-9733, or call 642-7956 or 642-5232, ext. 2365.