The Agricultural Extension Service
and Henry County Livestock Association
have compiled this hay and grain referral
to assist local farmers. To promote
accuracy in the list, county Extension
Director Michele Atkins said producers
who have sold out of hay should call the
Extension office so their names may be
removed from the list. Call 642-2941 with
deletions, additions or questions.
• Smith Farms in Henry, 731-694-4425,
has 5x5 round bales and 5-1/2x5-1/2 round
bales for sale: mixed grass bales, $35;
timothy, orchard grass and fescue mixed
• Paul Neal, 731-352-2831, has square
bales of mixed grass hay, as well as square
bales of straw.
• David Lindsey, 642-1800, has 5x5-1/2
rolls of mixed grass hay for sale, $30.
• Dane Ranch, 782-3949, has round
bales of orchard and timothy grass, $55.
• Gary Davenport, Henry/Routon area,
644-1614, has round 5x5 bales of mixed
• Mark Lundquist, 642-4323, has 60
large 6x5-1/2-foot rolls of mixed grass hay.
• Jerry Parham, near Ore Springs,
731-571-7166, has square bales of hybrid
• Revel Farms, 731-333-5542 and 731-
707-0774, has mixed grass hay, 5x5 rolls
net wrap, $40; will deliver.