The Agricultural Extension Service and Henry County Livestock Association have compiled this hay and grain referral to assist local farmers.
To promote accuracy in the list, county Extension Director Michele Atkins said producers who have sold out of hay should call the Extension office so their names may be removed from the list.
Call 642-2941 with deletions, additions or questions.
• Smith Farms in Henry, 731-694-4425, has 5x5 round bales and 5-1/2x5-1/2 round bales for sale: mixed grass bales, $35; timothy, orchard grass and fescue mixed bales, $40.
• David Lindsey, 642-1800, has 5x5-1/2 rolls of mixed grass hay for sale, $30.
• Revel Farms, 731-333-5542 and 731-707-0774, has mixed grass hay, 5x5 rolls net wrap, $40; will deliver.
• Dane Ranch, 782-3949, has round bales of orchard and timothy grass, $55.
• Gary Davenport, Henry/Routon area, 644-1614, has round 5x5 bales of mixed grass hay.
• Mark Lundquist, 642-4323, has 60 large 6x5-
1/2-foot rolls of mixed grass hay.
• Paul Neal, 731-352-2831, has square bales of mixed grass hay, as well as square bales of straw.
• Jerry Parham, near Ore Springs, 731-571-7166, has square bales of hybrid bermuda.