BY MELANIE HOWARD
A Henry man was indicted on a whopping 16 charges many of which were related to a January car wreck during Monday’s session of a Henry County grand jury.
Jermel R. Kinley, 30, of 48 Liberty Ave. in Henry was indicted for a list of crimes associated with a high-speed chase while he had a pregnant woman riding in his car. The chase took place Jan. 31.
In connection with this incident in which Kinley hit a tree near Greenwood Drive in Paris and then managed to escape police, Kinley was indicted for reckless endangerment, evading arrest, failure of the driver to exercise due care, failure to carry and exhibit a license, driving without insurance, driving on a revoked license and leaving the scene of an accident.
He was also indicted for possession of meth with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and aggravated child neglect from an arrest in October; selling meth in August; and evading arrest, possession of cocaine with intent to deliver and resisting frisk, halt, arrest or search in connection with a incident in February.
Kinley was also indicted for driving with a revoked, cancelled or suspended license and failure to appear.
Other drug and burglary related indictments from Monday’s session of the grand jury (listed with age, last known address and charges) include:
• David Allan Ross, 59, 2155 Highway 119, Buchanan — DUI, violation of the implied consent law.
• Richard E. Argo, 44, 7605 Rabbit Creek Road, Buchanan — Possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• William Michael Gant, 35, 48 Liberty Ave., Henry — Possession of meth with intent to deliver.
• Bobby Kelley, 36, Memphis — DUI and violation of implied consent.
• Richard Treyvon Tharpe, 19, 3710 Highway 77 east of Paris — Possession of alprazolam with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of a firearm during commission of a dangerous felony.
• Charles Dustin Williams, 32, 114 Willow Oaks, Paris — Possession of meth with intent to deliver, two charges of possession of marijuana and possession of alprazolam.
• Michael Trent, 26, 575 Clearview Drive, Paris — Possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of meth with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Terry S. Priddy, 34, 300 Eagle Creek Drive, Buchanan — Possession of meth with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Stephen Anthony Fitzgerald, 32, 700 Cooper St., Paris — Possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joshua Wayne Ferguson, 38, 716 Memorial Drive, Lot 35, Paris — Possession of meth with intent to deliver.
• Tedrick Hughes, 19, Big Sandy — Possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and domestic assault.
• Trena Beecham, 30, and Jacob Connelly, 24, both of 285 Nobles Road, Paris — Each indicted for aggravated child neglect, possession of meth, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Brian Marquince Long, 33, 113 S. College St. Paris — Possession of drugs in a penal institution and tampering with evidence.
• Amy Lee Oatsvall, 19, 7611 Henry Mansfield Road, Henry — Theft.
• Trestan Gregory Carter, 20, Huron — Aggravated burglary.
• Blake A. Swayne, 29, Hendersonville — Aggravated burglary and possession of marijuana.
• Taylor Reni Kendall, 22, 3205 Foundry Hill Road, Puryear — Aggravated burglary.
• Matthew Dillon Freeland, 22, 409 E. Ridge Drive, Paris — Theft.
• Stephanie Kay Campbell, 36, Greenfield — Two counts of theft.
• Eric Scott Adams, 34, 160 Brown Lane, Paris — Aggravated burglary and driving with a cancelled, revoked or suspended license.
• Jamie M. Vanhuss, 35, 210 Gismal St., Springville — Theft.
• Matthew Steven Palmer, 37, 110 McDaniel Lane, Paris — Theft, aggravated assault, two counts of evading arrest and reckless endangerment.
• Michael Keith Wofford, 54, 3060 Henry Mansfield Road, Henry — Theft.
• Phillip Lee Nelson, 19, 716 Memorial Drive, Paris — Burglary of a vehicle.
• Marvin Long IV, 34, 4525 Shady Grove Road, Paris — Theft.
• Sarah Pettigrew, 29, 822 Lois St., Paris — Burglary of a vehicle, assault and vandalism.