Scores from Henry County restaurant inspections conducted by the Henry County Health Department for the week of Feb. 13-19 (maximum score: 100; scores available online at inspections.my-health-department.com/tennessee):
• Laird’s Barbecue, 77 W. Main St., Puryear — Feb. 13. Score: 92. Critical violation: improper hot holding temperatures (six pork shoulders and 15 pounds of mutton on outside pit, placed on 180 degrees 15 hours earlier with no heat added since; discarded 100 pounds of meat during inspection). A follow-up inspection was completed the same day, with critical violation corrected and score adjusted to 97.
• Harrelson School cafeteria, 143 Country Club Road, Puryear — Feb. 13. Score: 100.
• Prater’s Taters, 1055 Mineral Wells Ave., Suite 16, Paris — Feb. 18. Score: 97.
• Inman Middle School cafeteria, 400 Harrison St., Paris — Feb. 18. Score: 100.
• HandHeld Food Truck (mobile unit), 124 Dogwood Hills Drive, Paris — Feb. 19. Score: 91. Critical violation: improper cooking time and temperatures (chicken cooked from raw and plated was 145 degrees. Inspector had employee put back on the grill and cooked to 173 degrees.) A follow-up inspection was completed the same day, with critical violation corrected and score adjusted to 96.