Scores from Henry County restaurant inspections conducted by the Henry County Health Department for the week of Sept. 30-Oct. 6 (maximum score: 100; scores available online at inspections.myhealthdepartment.com/tennessee):
• Covenant Ranch camp food, 8701 Hwy. 79 northeast of Paris — Oct. 1. Score: 100.
• Best Donuts, 203B Tyson Ave., Paris — Oct. 5. Score: 85. Critical violations: Time as a public health control, procedures and records (cooked eggs about 45 minutes ago at 72 degrees, does not have time stamp, employee does use time stamp but has not marked them, kolache cooked and holding in back and glass case not time stamped, advised all must be discarded at 11:30 a.m.); toxic substances not properly identified, stored or used (lotion stored on shelf with food under prep area where donuts are decorated; coarse sugar and black sprinkles stored on shelf with bottles of bleach and laundry detergent, relocated during inspection). A follow-up inspection was completed the same day, with critical violations corrected and score adjusted to 95.
• Dunkin’, 1015 Mineral Wells Ave., Paris — Oct. 5. Score: 84. Critical violations: Hands not clean and properly washed (observed employee handle money with gloves on, then change gloves without washing hands and handle doughnuts, discussed proper hand washing and glove use during inspection); bare-hand contact with ready-to-eat foods (observed employee handle ready-to-eat hashbrowns and roll-ups with bare hands, discussed proper procedures during inspection); toxic substances not properly identified, stored or used (Icy Hot stored on prep table over sugar and flour, glass cleaner stored under front counter on shelf with Sweet ’n’ Low salt packets and milk system cleaner stored on prep counter next to Espresso machine, toxic items relocated during inspection). A follow-up inspection was completed the same day, with critical violations corrected and score adjusted to 94.
• The Olive Pit, 905 Mineral Wells Ave., Paris — Oct. 5. Score: 100.
• TNT Pizza, 14244 Hwy. 79 northeast of Paris — Oct. 6. Score: 96. This was a follow-up inspection, with critical violations corrected from Sept. 2.