Graveside memorial services will be held Saturday morning for Joe Samuel Foster, 79, and Emily Mae Foster, 73, both formerly of Paris.
John Hill Steele, Sr., 88, passed away at his home in Paris, TN on Friday, June 17, 2022. He is survived by three children: Sharon Loveall of Paris, John (Kathy) Steele Jr. of Paris, and David (Sharon Silva) Steele of Clarksville, TN. He is also survived by two sisters: Ruth Robbins of Paris…
Travis Lawrence Nored, 73, of Oak Park, Mich., formerly of Paris, died Saturday, June 4, 2022. Services will be at noon Saturday, June 18, 2022, at Rawls Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow in Greenwood Cemetery. Visitation will begin at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
James “Jim” Brewster Taber, 72, of Springville, Tenn., passed away Friday morning, June 10, 2022, peacefully at his home. Born Oct. 14, 1949, in Paris, Ill., he was the son of William Brewster “Bruce” and Montine (Hulsey) Taber. He married Debbie J. Walls on October 12, 1974, and she survives.
Glenn Oliver, age 72, of Cottage Grove, TN passed away Thursday, June 16, 2022, at his residence. His funeral service will be at noon Saturday, June 18, 2022, at McEvoy Funeral Home in Paris with Bro. Michael Barnhart of Cottage Grove Baptist Church officiating. Burial will follow at Walker …
- Chamber staff already eyeing next year’s Jam
- Fair Book honors former teacher Jim Cloar
- Joe Samuel Foster & Emily Mae Foster
- Michael Williams Sr. has been putting fires out for 38 years
- PARIS TN: RESTAURANT SCORES FOR HENRY COUNTY
- Tom Lankford
- Paris Utility Authority asks customers asked to reduce power due to heat
- HCMC addresses data breach
- Fran Pinson
- UPDATED: Hospital board approves CEO contract for John Tucker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.