The Establicrats’ latest illegal and unconstitutional impeachment sham — a bill of attainder in violation not only of the evidence, but also of Article II, Section 4, of the U.S. Constitution — is based on a tsunami of lies (“Growing evidence Capitol attack was pre-planned undercuts Trump impeachment premise,” JustTheNews.com) designed not only to satiate their rabid hatred of President Donald Trump and patriotic Americans as a whole, but to distract both from their ongoing Big Steal of the presidency and from the ever-growing tyrannical and murderous dictates of those pulling the strings of Usurper-and-Thief Joe Biden and Resident Vice Harris (“Why are Democrats Pushing Impeachment?”, AmericanThinker.com).
As is often the case, the Establicrats are projecting on others their own guilt in their coup d’état against lawfully re-elected Trump (see NavarroReport.com, “Absolute Proof” at MichaelJLindell.com, et al) and their insurrection against our constitutional republic.
Establicrats’ propaganda campaign to characterize Shampeachment Part Deux as an “impeachment trial” (in the Marxist tradition of verdict first, trial later) is yet another reminder of Leftists’ reliance on changing the meaning of words in order to obfuscate their underlying evil deeds.
Indeed, since the serpent’s deception in the Garden of Eden, those who serve Satan have been waging a war on words in order to “fundamentally transform” our culture.
A principle tactic in this war is an attempt to change the meaning or intention of words in order to either deceive or to mask reality and truth.
Just as in the Garden of Eden, Satan likes to begin with stating a truth, but with a question mark on the end, followed by a half-truth, culminating in a total lie. If one falls for the lie, they are well down the path that leads to destruction.
Given Leftist have corrupted many U.S. institutions, the Left now uses the force of government and other institutions to advance, codify and enforce their war on words and culture in league with the father of lies.
Some of the more glaring examples in the Lefts’ war on words include:
• ro-choice — Instead of the truthful rendering of infanticide, those on the left refer to the killing of children in their mothers’ wombs not as infanticide, or even as abortion, but as a “woman’s right to choose.”
They then vociferously avoid the details of what that “choice” entails.
An abortion is literally the process by which a living child in his or her (the majority of aborted children are female) mother’s womb has his or her limbs ripped apart or has a chemical solution injected that slowly burns and suffocates the child.
Infanticide supporters go so far as to advocate not only for “partial-birth abortion”— wherein a child on the verge of leaving the mother’s birth canal has his or her’s skull punctured and brain removed – but for legalizing the killing of children who are born alive.
The holocaust of abortion that has claimed more than 63 million innocent U.S. children disproportionately targets women and minorities, especially blacks.
The true war on women and war on minorities is being waged by the Left, and they are directly responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined.
• iversity — Discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation and/or beliefs, as well as discrimination specifically against Caucasians (and Asians, in the case of education), conservatives or Christians.
• olerance — Establishment-sanctioned intolerance/hatred of anyone not adhering to Leftist dogma.
• cceptance — Forced/mandated censorship of viewpoints and values not adhering to Leftist dogma.
When combined, the Left channels its rabid hatred in the cloak of “diversity” and its partner “tolerance” with the corresponding demand of “acceptance.”
In actuality, “diversity,” “tolerance” and “acceptance,” as practiced in America today, means the aggressive attack and destruction of Christianity and conservative principles.
• acist — What Leftists call people when they cannot refute the facts, broadly invoked to slander and smear non-Leftists in order to censor/cancel opposing viewpoints.
• quity —Forced outcomes based on discrimination; the institutional disregard of merit, objective measures of qualification and the content of one’s character in favor of selection based solely on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and adherence to Leftist ideology; conversely, institutionalized negative outcomes for Caucasions, Asians, conservatives and Christians.
• GBTQ — Deceit and corrupting the meaning of words is integral to the entire radical homosexual agenda.
Sex apart from the sanctity of marriage — marriage being the covenant family relationship between one man and one woman – is proven to be physically, emotionally and spiritually destructive.
The list of commensurate diseases and mental health issues alone should be more than enough to dissuade such perilous behavior (see cmda.org).
Nowhere is the elevation of sin into sainthood more evident than in the Left’s promotion and propagation of homosexual behavior. Even the words (mis)used are a part of their debased strategy:
► ay — Defined as bright, lively, keenly alive and exuberant until corrupted to mean those choosing the homosexual lifestyle.
► ueer — Defined as odd, eccentric or unusual until corrupted to mean those who reject heterosexuality norms.
► ransgender — Given that gender is scientifically defined and immutable, a made-up word to deflect from the imminently treatable mental illness of gender dysphoria or to re-characterize those choosing the homosexual lifestyle.
► ender — Though biological science dictates humans have only male (XY chromosomes) and female (XX chromosomes) genders, to science-denying Leftists, gender has become reflective of their rejection of objective truth and morality.
► ove — Twisted to equate to sexual relations, whereas true love — the steady intention of the will to another’s highest good — is a gift of God Almighty that has nothing to do with sex.
The Left’s war-on-words battles focused on the political front include:
• eaceful protests — Including Leftists rioting, burning, looting and murdering, but excludes conservatives peacefully protesting.
• ocialism — Leftist tyranny using government force wielded by self-anointed elite to control all aspects of the populace lives.
• un control — “Gun-free zones” better described as “defenseless victims zones.”
The Lefts’ obsession over gun control has little to nothing to do with crime, since the facts are clear that as the percentage of law-abiding citizens possessing firearms increases, crime rate dramatically decrease.
The Left fully understands that they cannot fully control an armed citizenry, and it is this absolute control over the lives of others for which those on the Left lust.
• ublic education – Jobs program and giant piggy bank for adults that also serves as forced indoctrination centers for Leftist ideology. “Do it for the children” is really “use the children as hostages to get what we want.”
• ndocumented immigrants — Illegal alien invaders.
• ree — Earnings taken by force of government and redistributed by politicians in order to control and manipulate the masses.
• nvestment — The confiscation of the earned wealth of others re-directed by politicians to curry favor with cronies and buy votes.
• errorism — Expressing Christian, conservative and/or constitutional views. Specifically excludes the Islamists, Antifa, BLM and other Leftist fellow travelers raping, looting and murdering their way across the globe.
• eparation of church and state— Except secular humanism, Islam, any other non-Christian religion and when government dictates to churches.
Unfortunately, the war on words examples above are but a fraction of the overall Leftist deceit undermining our nation and our God-given rights and liberties.
For far too long, conservatives have ceded the field of battle to the Left with little effective resistance. Now our nation stands on the brink of falling to the tyranny of Leftist lies, unless we all begin to faithfully and firmly wield truth.
Joseph Story, U.S. Supreme Court Justice from 1812-1845, warned: “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils, because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.”
Dare to be honest. Dare to stand against lies and stand for truth.
ARTHUR SMITH of Paris is a member of the local Volunteers for Freedom Tea Party. His email address is email@example.com.