To be sure that you are directed to the right page please read the following instructions carefully:
1. To announce that you are getting married, click on "Engagement Announcement".
2. If you have already married and want to share information about your ceremony, click "Wedding Information". (Please note: Weddings submitted more than 30 days after the ceremony will require a fee.)
It is very important that you fill out the correct form so that your information can be into the Paris P-I by deadline. Information must be submitted at least 5 days before you would like it published. Thank you for submitting your information about your special day.
Please note: Only a photo of the bride and groom (i.e. no children or pets, etc.) may be submitted unless a fee is paid.
For more information, email Lesley Jones, lifestyles editor, at Lifestyles@parispi.net.
- PARIS, TN: Local doctor leaving Paris for Georgia
- PARIS TN: White Bluff man arrested on child abuse charges
- PARIS, TN: Murray man arrested in Paris for child abuse
- Jake Fowler
- PARIS TN: Melton highway renaming ceremony to take place Friday
- Ward, Cate plan late December wedding
- PARIS, TN: Plea to drug, fraud charges entered during court session
- No one cares about 15 earthquakes in Ridgely?
- PARIS TN: RESTAURANT SCORES FOR HENRY COUNTY
- PARIS, TN: Cherry Jones to be grand marshal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.